Brand new, is located on a property with swimming pool, parking, garden, BBQ. Lombada dos Marinheiros- Fajã da Ovelha (location) in which it is famous for its beautiful sunset and the fantastic view of the sea, sometimes hidden by clouds forming a white "blanket" that provides a landscape of breathtaking.
It is an extremely peaceful and relaxing place. The property is located at 5 meters from the famous Levada Calheta/Ponta do Pargo. It has 2 double rooms witch one with possibility of extra bed. The bathrooms are private but their acess is made in a shared hall.
Shared areas:BBQ, kitchen living room, WC, balcony.
Wi-Fi internet available in public area
The owners live on the property, so it can provide continuous support to customers.
You can also obtain tourist services such as Surf, Levada walks, Canyoning, biking, boating, Stand Up Paddle, jeep safaris and tours to see the island. Nearby is a small grocery for basic groceries, a bakery and a coffee shop. A quiet and relaxing family atmosphere, always have response and support for what you need during your stay.
It has also, if required, all the conditions to welcome young children, such as cots, special chair dining, baby bottle heater, inflatable change diapers.
Family friendly. Children until 6 years old don't pay extra bed/Cot.
Price: 40€ Room/ night
Prices are for 1 or 2 people. Extra bed 10€.
Family friendly. Children until 6 years old don't pay. extra bed/Cot for children until 6 for free.
Includes all fees involved.
When the stay is more than a week, at the end of each 3 days, the tenants benefit a change of linen and towels, free.(two towels for each person).
Extra towels 2€ each.
The house is fully equipped.
40% of the total stay is paid through a bank transfer at the time of booking and the remaining 60% will be paid in cash upon delivery of the key. Deposit non refundal in case of cancel the reservation.
View, Sea view, Hardwood/Parquet floors Towels, Linen, Cable Tv with international and national channels
Shared areas facilities:
-Cable TV with international and national channels
-Iron and Ironing board
- Parking available for free
- outdoor pool
How to get here:
Bus from Funchal: Rodoeste Company
Taxi: From airpor about 100€, from Funchal about 75€
Try our TOUR:
South coast Tour from Madeira- Airport to Calheta or Calheta to airport- 60€ (2 persons)(special prices for groups)
Visit all the south coast to the oest: Airport ,Funchal, Ribeira Brava, Ponta do Sol, Calheta, Jardim do Mar, Paul do Mar, Fajã da Ovelha. On the way stop to try the tradicional poncha and a chance to buy groceries of tradicional produts. Pick up and drop of in Calheta is for free.