Penthouse with independent access. Brand new, is located on a property with shared swimming pool, parking, garden, BBQ and other accomotdation facilities. Lombada dos Marinheiros- Fajã da Ovelha (location) in which it is famous for its beautiful sunset and the fantastic view of the sea, sometimes hidden by clouds forming a white "blanket" that provides a landscape of breathtaking.
It is an extremely peaceful and relaxing place. The property is located at 5 meters from the famous Levada Calheta/Ponta do Pargo. With a total area of about 150 m2, the apartment has 2 bedrooms with large double beds with capacity for 4 people, a kitchen, two living rooms with a dining table and a game table. Other 4 people (or children) can be accommodated in 3 sofa beds, existing. Capacity for 12 persons with extra fee and by request. Wi-Fi internet for free.
The owners live on the property, so it can provide continuous support to customers.
You can also obtain tourist services such as Surf, Levada walks, Canyoning, biking, boating, Stand Up Paddle, jeep safaris and tours to see the island.
Nearby is a small grocery for basic groceries, a bakery and a coffee shop.
Price: 150€ nigth
Price is for 6 people. Each person extra the price is by request.
Family friendly. Children until 6 years old don't pay. extra bed/Cot for children until 6 for free.
Includes all fees involved.
When the stay is more than a week, at the end of each week, the tenants benefit from a cleaning service and change of linen and towels, free.(two towels for each person)
Extra towels 2€ each.
The house is fully equipped.
40% of the total stay (deposit)is paid through a bank transfer at the time of booking and the remaining 60% will be paid in cash upon delivery of the key. Non refundal deposit in case of cancel reservation.
-Cable TV with international and national channels
-Iron and Ironing board
-Parking available for free
How to get here:
Bus from Funchal: Rodoeste Company
Taxi: From airpor about 100€, from Funchal about 75€
Try our TOUR:
South coast Tour from Madeira- Airport to Calheta or Calheta to airport- 60€ (2 persons)(special prices for groups)
Visit all the south coast to the oest: Airport ,Funchal, Ribeira Brava, Ponta do Sol, Calheta, Jardim do Mar, Paul do Mar, Fajã da Ovelha. On the way stop to try the tradicional poncha and a chance to buy groceries of tradicional produts. Pick up and drop of in Calheta is for free.