Madeira Island, is considered by many as the Hawaii of Europe. The quality of the waves, the water temperature and the climate with an average temperature of 21 º C during most of the year, sun, landscapes and proximity to the European continent make it a destination of choice for Surfing or Stand Up Paddle (SUP). The "secret spots" only accessible by boat, and only known by the natives, allow you to surf alone the best and most unique waves. Discover this paradise island with Madeira Native Motion, and “Be a Native not a Tourist.”
Surf/Bodyboard experiences or guiding service
Surf/Bodyboard (beginners, regular and experiment surfers) (2.30 hours)
Spots chosen according to the level and experience of the surfer.
- Private session /Guiding (1 person)
- Special price for groups more than 4 persons
1 person- 80€
2 persons - 50€
more than 4 persons- 45€
Stand Up Paddle experience
Stand Up Paddle Tours along the cost- 2.30hours;
- Private session/guiding(1 pax)
- Special price for the groups more than 4pax
60€- Private tour
40€ per person- 2 and more persons
- Equipment included(suits, leash, wax, board)
- Professional and friendly guiding with local experient surfer in Madeira Island
- 1 video or photos of the sessions/visits (sent by e-mail)
- Deposit required for surfers wishing to use fiber or epoxy boards, value that will be in favor of the company in case of any damage of the board.
Transportation:Pick up inside Calheta is free (to Calheta Spots); pick up out side Calheta at your hotel 10€ per person and to spots outside Calheta (minimum 2 persons);
Every day we have special prices on different activities. Discover if today, this is one of them. Contact us now.
Check our Aditional Conditions in "about us" menu.
I.V.A not included